Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3, 2013 ~ Repetition



Three days in and I'm already finding this challenging. Once I turn my camera on and go exploring for inspiration, I'm all into it. However, winter break has made me lazy lazier. And, it's quickly coming to an end. I'm scared. The idea of going back to school and back to piles of homework and annoying classmates makes me want to cry. Ugh. I'm counting down the days until I graduate.


Today's topic is repetition. I was a little stumped. In essence, the idea seemed pretty simple, but once I was actually photographing, it took me a minute to find something that fit without being overly cliche.

I rounded up these wine bottles, finding the similarity of their caps a cool sort of repetition. However, the varying colors gave the photo some contrasting elements. Once I looked at the photos on my iPhoto, I realized the lighting wasn't great. Partially, it was my shadow, but the lighting in my house is a bit weird. Nonetheless, day 3 is complete. 362 to go.



2 comments: