Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013 ~ New Beginnings




I spent some time today talking to my friend, Tristan, who is a total photography expert. All his camera talk and awesome tips got me playing around with my camera. On the way home from my vocal lessons, I decided to use a slow shutter speed setting and photograph the freeway. The end results were these crazy distorted light pictures. You can't even tell it's a simple freeway with cars speeding by to their destinations. The topic for today is new beginnings. To be totally honest, this picture has nothing to do with new beginnings. I feel like it's too similar to the first day's topic so I felt like I'd already been there, done that.



Regardless, anything can make a statement. We can pretend that this picture shows how things can change. A beginning is a chance for you to start things anew, change. So, the freeway changed into a fancy light show. Uhh... yeah... I don't know.













No comments:

Post a Comment